BEARPAW Desdemona Snow Boot


  I really urge anyone looking for warm boots to consider getting ones with natural wool lining instead of quilting. The BEARPAW desdemona snow Boot is warm, light weight not extremely clunky and will definitely keep your toes and legs snug. 
  
Will work for your feet have been toasty if you don’t wear heavy socks with them and because of the lining they won’t need heavy socks. I have yet to be disappointed by Bearpaw but I was worried about that they would not fit my calf but that worked out also.

     The left boot developed a sharp crease right where my Achilles tendon is and somehow it rubbed my tendon raw through the inner lining of the boot.
     I know they lace up so they are adjustable but I’ve had trouble with other brands still being too narrow in the shaft and looking funny when laced up.


   The BEARPAW desdemona snow Boot looked nice on first inspection. No scuffs on the leather, the D-rings seemed to be well attached, and overall it looked like a high quality product. I am super happy to say this is not the case with these ones! They are super comfortable and warm and lace up just fine, I think once the fur lining flattens out a bit they will lace up even nicer. When I first got them, I was concerned they would be too big – but it turns out that they just have about an inch of wool lining that acts both as padding and to keep your feet warm.

 I did worry that they would not fit my calf but that worked out also.


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEARPAW Women’s Kola II Boot Review

BEARPAW Demi Boot

BEARPAW Women’s Lauren Snow Boot