Abigail Bearpaw Boots


  Even better than expected! By roisin730 So, after wanting a pair of “fuzzy” boots for years, but not wanting to pay bookoo $$$ for Uggs, I discovered Bearpaw. Where do I begin? These boots are sooo comfy! Great for wearing without socks. They keep your feet warm and dry but are not overly hot. Some other reviews I read said that they ran small, but I ordered a size 9 (I usually wear an 8 or 9 depending on the shoe) and they fit perfectly! I decided on the abigail bearpaw boot style because I have large-ish calves and was worried about being able to get the boot on. This style is also great because I can easily tuck my boot cut jeans into it (I am not one of the privileged few who look good in skinny jeans). The sole is sturdier than it looks in the pictures. As for traction, this style doesn’t look like it would be that safe to wear on icy days, but I haven’t tried it out yet. Probably better for going to the mall than shoveling your driveway. Anyway, I ordered black (because it goes with everything!) but can definitely see myself ordering more colors in the future! Glad that I finally decided to get some of these boots!



   Favorite Winter Weather Boot By Ms. Dixie This product is comfortable and easy to slide on. Just the right height and warm. Water does not soak through. I have had boots that look like this from cheap discount stores but these are different – the cheap ones let water through, your socks get wet, your feet get cold, and they are more like slippers than winter boots. I recommend these abigail bearpaw boots because they are made for Winter wear in slush, snow, or cold weather. They are not too expensive like Uggs but they are every bit as quality a boot for a more reasonable price.



   Walking on a cloud! By cre877 I love these boots! I looked at Uggs and Emus both, but couldn’t spend that on one pair of boots! Have tried on both of those other brands too! These feel just as nice on and they are very cute! I love them! They keep my feet nice and warm without making them sweat! Would highly recommend abigail Bearpaw boots to anyone who wants a good quality pair of boots! I have lived in these since I got them a month ago! No one would be able to tell! 🙂 They do run a little small, normally I wear 8 – 8 1/2, had to buy a 9 ( was all that was available at the time ) and glad I did! The 9 fit perfectly!


   LOVE THEM! By RoseMarie Chandarlis I have been looking for a pair of these boots for quite some time now…. I passed on the Uggs for two reasons.. they are not that comfortable and they are way too expensive not to be. I love the rich color I chose (Hickory) .I have tried this style boot on in the stores and wore a 6 in them… I read the other reviews and went with the 7 because I believed they ran true to size acccording to peoples reviews…. They fit perfect. If you are hesitate on ordering a pair dont be… I am the Biggest Procrastinator in the world. 🙂 Very happy with my purchase and at a Great Price. Make sure to spray them with all protectant before wearing if you want them to look new longer 🙂

   I have a very hard time finding boots that fit due to a fused ankle and foot problems By same I have been buying Bearpaw boots for about 4 years. This is my second pair of the Abigail Bearpaw Boot. They wear well and are extremely warm and cozy. I have a fused ankle, this boot has two elastic toggles on the outer side and also a shorter shaft which make them very easy to get on and off. I normally wear a size 8.5 double wide so this size is accomodating. An excellent buy.. I would highly recommend them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEARPAW Women’s Kola II Boot Review

BEARPAW Demi Boot

BEARPAW Women’s Lauren Snow Boot