BEARPAW Victorian Boot

  

   The Bearpaw victorian boot is height measures approximately 8 inches from arch Boot opening measures approximately 14 inches around Suede Upper Sheepskin/Wool lining Sheepskin footbed Rubber Outsole Toggle side buttons Bearpaw Footwear is made for comfort with contemporary style. Our footwear is made from quality materials that provide an organic beauty thats wearable year round.
  • Leather
  • Shearling Lining, Fur Origin: China
  • Rubber sole
  • Chilly-climate boot that includes raised seaming, shearling lining, and toggle closure on outer facet
    Brand-embossed versatile, non-marking outsole
  • Logo-embossed flexible, non-marking outsole

   Bearpaw victorian boot Vs  Uggs review by J. Wo I buy Uggs and Bearpaw victorian boot Size 8 B(M) US Color Charcoal. The Bearpaw quality is super nice. Very similar to Ugg. I like both brands. Uggs seem to hold their support longer as they age, but maybe just because I’m expecting it to. Also, I’ve had Uggs longer than I’ve had Bearpaws. My oldest Bearpaw is a year old. Anyhow, Bearpaw feels very supportive too and holds up well, unlike other brands of boots that just feel like slippers and fall apart quickly. I buy Bearpaw in the colors I wear less often, but they feel just as good on my feet and look just as pretty as my Uggs.

   I recently bought a new pair of black Uggs and this new pair of charcoal Bearpaws. I’ve never had two new pairs at the same time to compare as I do now! Here’s what I’ve discovered: both brands feel super nice and feel like high quality on my feet.
   Both are soft and so pretty and have a nice perfect defined shape, not the “blobby” style of cheaper boots. The fleece lining (of the Bearpaw) is all the way to the toe, the bottom and top. Some of the reviews said they have less lining, it’s not true.
   Also, Bearpaw has the same thick soul and traction of the Ugg which really support my arches and heels very comfortably. I stand up a lot at my job and if I wear cheap shoes, my feet hurt at the end of the day. But Bearpaw (and Uggs) never leave me with that problem. Really, Bearpaw is a very good deal for a high quality, luxury feeling boot.

   PS people say to order bigger, but I say order the true size. I wear 8 in Ugg and 8 in Bearpaw. I wear 8 1/2 in reg shoes. At first the boot might feel snug, but the lining does sort of smash down eventually (in both Ugg and Bearpaw). Within a few hours of wear the boot won’t feel as tight as when you first try them on. In fact, over time the boot sort of stretches out a little (same with Ugg). So anyhow, I would NOT order bigger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEARPAW Women’s Kola II Boot Review

BEARPAW Demi Boot

BEARPAW Women’s Lauren Snow Boot