BEARPAW Women’s Johanna Boot



  Great boot, great amazon price! By Will’s mom I just got this boot in the black color and size 9. I usually wear a size 8.5 and the 9 fits perfectly. I’m 5’6 and the boot comes about 2″ below the knee. Love the look and how warm these are!


   Who needs UGGS? When you can have BEARPAW Women’s Johanna Boot!!! By Bargain Shopper WNY I absolutely LOVE these boots!! I live in Buffalo, NY So, that right there tells you just how much I need warm boots. These fit the bill perfectly for warmth and they are still very fashionable! If you want water-proof warmth & style from an everyday winter boot BUT like me refuse to pay the ridiculous UGG prices…these are the boots for you!
   I sized up from my normal 8 1/2 & purchased the size 9 because I have other BearPaw boots and know they are extra padded & fur lined. They fit snug around your feet, heels & ankles, which I want in boots. But, there is still plenty of wiggle room in the toe box area so my toes do not get squeezed. I’m 5’4″ in height and these come right up to just the bend of my knee, another plus as I like full shafted boots for winter as well. I can tuck my jeans into these boots also. I picked the black suede and it is a rich full black color & the suede is super soft. The silver buckles are solid hardware that also have full function so if you want to tighten the strap around the ankle or upper calf you do have those options.
   I would suggest that you spray these with a quality water/soil repellent before your first wear and be sure to have both suede/nubuck cleaner & the brush with the eraser bar to clean these up routinely and especially if you wear them in areas that get a lot of snow and salt or chemicals are put out to melt snow & ice.
   I’ve have never had an issue with defects or failure from BearPaw so, I expect the quality & durability of the BearPaw Joanna to match that of the other BearPaw boots I own. I do make a point to take care of all leather & suede items so I’m sure that helps. If these do not match in quality or longevity I will update my review at that time.

    I am happy satisfied By Mia B Just got them thirty minutes ago and don’t want to take them off. Oh my these are worth ordering the chocolate ones next month. Bearpaw women’s johanna boot I wear a size 10 but order a size 9 because I already tried a pair of Bearpaws on at Macy’s yesterday.


   Love Bearpaw boots By Pam I like these boots are on the taller side. They are well lined and fit as all Bearpaw boots do. Always give them a coat or 2 of Kiwi Camp Dry, Heavy Duty Water Repellent, 12oz before wearing.



   super cute By Jon M. LaCroix I love these boots.I’m 5″3 and they just hit under my knee so they are tall.I ordered a 7 and usually wear a 6 1/2 and they are perfect with a bit of room for thicker socks.These are super warm and they fit almost exactly like Uggs.The straps actually tighten and there is elastic if you have bigger legs. I have thinner legs so i made an extra hole at the top to tighten them more and they are really sleek now.They are like riding boots. Will go with yoga pants to a sweater dress. Highly recommend and much cheaper than Bearpaw website.Got a great deal with a coupon.I want the hickory!


    I like the updated style of the basic boot  By Tricia Hurd I‘m a big fan of warmth, and comfort during the winter months, and I love this style of boot. I have purchased several Bearpaw brand boots over the years. My shoe size is a 5 1/2, and over the years I had a couple of boots that stretched, and lost their shape, so I wanted to go with a smaller pair. They do fit, but for now I will likely have to where them with no socks, or thin socks. I have one other pair that are small, and they seem to have held their shape a little bit better over the years than the pair that are a bit too big. I think either way they work 1/2 small or 1/2 big – depends on what you are after. That said the sizing is pretty accurate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEARPAW Women’s Kola II Boot Review

BEARPAW Demi Boot

BEARPAW Women’s Lauren Snow Boot